Saturday, June 2, 2012

Boston Red Sox Jerseys the anti-triad unit everyone approached to me

His head a look of class struggle.
requires us to immediately identify it, to purge the police force! To the office of the Anti-Triad Unit on the road from the office of the total IPCC, although I do not see but could feel the millions of people pointing behind me. They also talk softly, as if I really pervert.
Pushed open the door of the anti-triad unit, I sounded the clouds, to see the guys of the anti-triad unit as in the past, get together head touching the head.
See I am back, these people have turned his head to look at me, but no one spoke, just stared at me.
Large Yujie, come with me! Zhou Dayu see their colleagues around, thought, heels, following me into the office.
Large Yujie, I was suspended. I have not time, the anti-triad unit handed to you what action the do it, anything I'll say it, I this time to stay in the dorm , which did not go! Head of the sand, I ...... The door just opened, to see the anti-triad group of colleagues around the door, tightly blocked, I do not able to go.
Sand head of the Anti-triad group of colleagues agreed to support you in the end,Boston Red Sox Jerseys! With the determination of the expression, the anti-triad unit everyone approached to me, their faces suffused with light,Rockies Jerseys, stared into my eyes, body very straight.
I look at these and get along with not a long time colleague, slowly, slowly, his face relaxed, and finally smiled.
Song of the nose scraping.

No comments:

Post a Comment