Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakleys as long as Zhang Yuqiong not married

Bauhinia in front of the hotel, to sort things out, then went to Nanchang to find Zhang Yuqiong sisters and oksun they decided to take a look at the master cabins.
I am a man quietly came to the forest, that home feeling really warm heart and spleen.
Dense forest remains, but the cottage has been the collapse of wood covered with a variety of fungal sadly recorded bits and pieces of the great master lived when the owner to leave, decadent wood, whether it had more backing are nutrients get into the vegetation. ask the hero in the world, then why not the final into vegetation nutrients? life and death is common sense, can not be violated. I'm alive, not empty of life, this worthwhile to the world a being.
I close my eyes, have a new experience of life, the face with a smile back to the county.
God's instructions, I did not see the parents. That's good, lest met may be inseparable. I hurried to get on the train towards the Nanchang entered.
5 years seen Zhang Yuqiong She disappeared? She has not with Mr Allen that the animals together? There Jenny, it should be 23 years old, this is a great girl, but also so naughty and lovely as before? That oksun every day a good mood as if Maitreya general, forget easily cry Ye Hongyan,fake oakleys, more than 30 years old people.
I sat on the train all the way memories of the past,cheap oakley sunglasses, sweet and there is bitterness.
21:00, the train arrived in Nanchang. I called a car and drive directly to the oksun doorstep.
Niu no change, still a little light. With excitement rang the bell, a half-day nothing happened. This is contrary to my surprise. Usually oksun favorite stay at home today, how not? Could the old Beauty school young people to go out because of who is not? I smiled, in the vicinity to find a home public telephone call to oksun.
Cattle tert me, Lo Hoi you. Phone came over excited and over-the roaring: Hurry back, we met said Just put down the phone,fake oakleys, think we have to wait oksun and Zhuaqihuatong dial Zhang Yuqiong phone, I hold your breath, rapid heartbeat, side firmly Wozhehuatong side of efforts to prepare the lines. Finally, the phone there came the voice: , Hello! Heard a male, I prepared for temporary lines to escape a left heart could not help suddenly sank.
Zhang Yuqiong? do not know you're wrong! I was relieved, immediately puzzled Dunsheng: his words are trustworthy? If credible, Zhang Yuqiong Why do you want to replace the phone number? If not credible, and that Zhang Yuqiong is not a very close relationship with this man what?
The past five years, I think is very clear: as long as Zhang Yuqiong not married, I must bring her back! I believe that I and her feelings. All of the previously written off, we will not be the first contradictionRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment